Why Partner With Us?
- Single entry point to a network of scientific and technical skills and platforms
- Continuous improvement process
- Systematic answer in less than 5 days topartner requests (possible direction towards another structure of research)
- Full cost quotation
- Performing to deadlines
- Compliance with contractual commitments
- Follow-up of relationships with partners and assessment of their satisfaction
Quality Standards Insuring a Level of Optimal Performance
ISO 9001:2015 certifications for:
the management and monitoring of CALYM’s research
- the coordination of CALYM’s lymphoma viable cells CeVi_collection
Accreditations by the French National Cancer Institute:
- LYSA-LYSARC: "French Cooperative Intergroup of International Dimension in the Field of Cancer”.
- 9 early phase centers (CLIP2)
International quality standards: GCP, GLP, ICH
CALYM is accredited for the French research tax credit scheme (Crédit Impôt Recherche). Eligible entities (must be subject to corporate tax in France) having research contracts with CALYM can save up to 50 % of audited R&D expenses.