Cell Sorting and Analysis
Our flow cytometry platforms, some of which are labeled « IBISA Platform » are equipped with analysers and cell sorters. These facilities together with the expertises developped within the platforms allow to adress extremely various analytical approaches, such as :
- Analysis of complex or rare cell sub-populations
- Cell sorting for cultivation or subsequent analyses
- Detection of apoptosis, alone or simultaneously with the fall of the mitochondrial and cell mortality
- Fonctionnal analysis of the overexpression or gene silencing
- Cell cycles
- Study of cell proliferation
- Study of the immune function
- Study of drug resistance
- Study of calcium flux
Suspension cells can be labeled simultaneously with 14 fluorochromes, each identifying a molecule of interest.
Most of our platforms are open to external users under certain conditions.